After a successful seed round we are now expanding and are looking for a lead iOS developer to join our team in Uppsala!
You will work with our PRM-app Closr (www.closr.io) that is currently one of the hottest mobile apps in Sweden; winning the audience’s vote as best startup pitch at Uppstart, and being handpicked for this year’s TNW Boost Program in Amsterdam. The app is also selected as one of three apps to represent Swedish mobile innovation at Northside Festival in Brooklyn, NY in June 2015.
We would like you to have experience with/interest in:
- General iOS development (Objective-C, Xcode, etc.).
- Writing custom controls and widgets.
- Modular design and feature-flag based architecture.
- Bonus: Cross-platform mobile development (Android or Mono for iOS experience).
Your assignment is to lead and evolve the iOS app, this means:
- You will lead the current iOS off shore resources
- You be responsible for technology choices for the iOS platform
- You report to the Head of Product.
You have a true passion for mobile development in general and iOS development in particular. You combine that passion with quality thinking and a solution oriented and realistic mindset. You thrive in a high paced environment and together with your team you make sure to deliver AND have fun while doing so! An impressive portfolio of apps in the App Store and/or hobby projects or other contributions is a big plus.
We offer you these benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Choose your own tech gear
- Free coffee in the office (!!)
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Great office just in the middle of Uppsala (a 40 min trip by train from Stockholm Central Station)
Apply for the job in the form below, or by e-mail to email@example.com before June 1st 2015.
While this ad is for a full-time position, we’re also open to provide part-time internships and thesis research support for students in the aforementioned technology areas.
More info and contact:
Head of Product: Alexander Lewerentz, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)76-787 6888
Cloapp is a tech Startup from Uppsala, Sweden developing the Personal Relationship Management app Closr. Closr lets users add information and remember important things about their contacts. It also helps them find and re-discover common touchpoints and interests. Winner of “Best Startup Pitch” at tech event Uppstart and selected as one of 150 Startups from all over the world to participate in TNW BOOST - a program dedicated to accelerating the growth of early-stage Startups. Cloapp is a member of SUP46.